Paper Makeup Stamps April Blog Hop

Are you enjoying the {Paper Makeup Stamps} hop?? The design team totally rocked these sets didn't they :) If you're here from {Danni's blog} then you're in the right place. :) If you didn't start this hop from the beginning head on over to the {PMS Blog} so you don't miss any of the cards or this month's code for 15% off the new releases.
I got to use this ca-ute rolling pin from the new food set...and check out that sentiment...hehe...
I used the new Material Girl papers from Cosmo Cricket...love these paper :)
Now head on over to
but before you go....don't forget your letter :)
Dont forget, we will be celebrating with a little party in our FORUM and hope all of you can make it to party along with us! We'll be giving away a few stamps, playing a few games, and having a LOT of fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

pink lady said...

Your cards are so stunning Maria, I love this one, how cute is that rolling pin !

Michele Gross said...

haha! I love that sentiment~too cute! Diggin' this food set :)

Tina said...

Super cute, that sentiment makes me chuckle!

Jenny said...

Love that rolling pin!! Great layout!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

oh my goodness! I love the quirkiness of this card! What a great card and combo of the papers! Super Super fabulous, Maria!

ps. Mm, love the Faith Hill song!

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh this is too cute. The papers are so yummy too. Great card

Dawn Mercedes said...

I like how you use patterned papers!

craft_princess said...

Love the papers!

Katie Cotton said...

hehehehe, i just love this! Fabulous job!

Shaela said...

that dp is so perfect with this set! fabulous job!

Anne B. said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors.

abackman66 at hotmail.com

jan farnworth said...

great cards

kc_froglady said...

So fun!
hugs,
Karyn
ednkaryn AT gmail DOT com

Gabby said...

I love this! That sentiment made me seriously LOL! My kids are looking at me all weird now! *blush* Awesome job!

Christi said...

How fun! I love everything about this!!

Tangii Crain said...

I love it! I love the retro look to it! Awesome paper, layout, etc.!!

Melyssa said...

I love your card!! That DP is perfect for kitchen images.

Randee E said...

Awesome! These are two of my favorite stamps of the release. You gotta love a good pun!! YOur background papers are perfect :0)

Lisa H. said...

oooo, very cute! love the dp and the layout! btw, we have similar music taste-I'm always lovin' the music on your blog :)

Danni said...

Oh how cute and wonderful! What a fabulous job you did!

Tracey said...

I love it! An adorable card!

Chrisd said...

Love what you did with that rolling pin!