Pretty Little Butterflies

Today starts review week of the NEW {Paper Makeup Stamps} releases. I'm lucky enough to get to show you {Danni's Flutterbies}. How cute are these: I'm a sucker for adorable bugs (but only in stamp form). I know the yellow is a little bright...it's YoYo Yellow from Stampin Up and it's one of the colors that is retiring. Not really sad to see it go but I'm not sure what I will do without Close to Cocoa....very sad about that one.
Make sure you stop by the {Paper Makeup Blog} to see everyone elses review week cards. I'll be back tomorrow with one of the monsters :)

7 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

this is adorable! I just love it!

Kelly Landers said...

I love the bright yellow as you have it paired with the red here! Great card Maria...have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa H. said...

really cute, Maria! love the red and yellow combo-perfect for spring/summer! makes me smile!

Randee E said...

The red and yellow really pop! Such a cute card :0)

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh, I just love the yellow and red combo!

Danni said...

I agree with everyone else, the red and yellow is awesome! Great card!

Lisa Kind said...

I cannot believe they are retiring close to cocoa either! I love that color! There are many I'm going to miss from SU!

Anyway, I LOVE your card! They yellow is perfect with the red! You are so good at mixing up patterns! Love that!