Saturday, May 1st

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!! {ippity} and Unity are celebrating with a hop that starts {HERE} on the Unity blog. The design team members are all featuring a scrapbook layout on their blogs and some of them even used these sketches drawn by yours truly :)
I used {this layout} that I made for the last {ippity} release for the sketch and made the second sketch with the help of my {ippity} dt members. I had planned on making a new layout using the sketch but life didn't allow it so you get to see this one again :)Good thing I love this layout...I'm glad to get to show it again. I haven't even put it in Mattea's scrapbook yet because it's still hanging on the walls in my craft room...I just love looking at it :)
Want to WIN some awesome {ippity} scrapbooking stamps?!?!
I thought so :) All you have to do is make a layout using these sketches and Unity OR {ippity} stamps and then link it up on the {Unity forums} for a chance to win. You have one week to get your entry in...the winner will be posted on the Unity blog :)
Now make sure you head on over to Heather's blog to see what she made.
Next Blog
**I'm being "flattered" on the {ippity} blog today if you want to check it out!**
Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

Eva said...

Maria, this is sooooo cute...and I so love the sketches you made!!!! Hope you have a happy NSD!!

Christi Snow said...

oooh, I love the corner detail on this! So gorgeous! smiles...

Sherry Campbell said...

This is a GREAT LO, Maria! It's so pretty and all the details are wonderful- great job with the sketch!

Heather said...

Beautiful Layout and you KNOW I love this!

Lisa H. said...

Maria! you know how I feel about these sketches-you should be proud! and your page is beautiful!

StampinCathy said...

Love the sketches and your page is just gorgeous. Happy NSD!

Kelly Landers said...

I am glad you posted this layout again. I could look at it over and over again and never tire of it! Your sketch was awesome to work with! Thanks so much!!

craftymom205 said...

Such a cute layout.

BonnieRose said...

wonderful layout.. i don't blame u for not putting it away in an album... so adorable! xo

dahlhousedesigns said...

Maria, I just love this!!! I love how all your extra little details just make this page!!!

lisa a.

Leah Crowe said...

Oh, I just love your sketches.. just wonderful!!

Erika M. said...

Amazing layout!

Gwen said...

Adorable, Maria! So adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love that last pic on the page--super cute! Great job with the LO!! TFS:)

Stephanie Zito said...

Your sketches are awesome Maria! Your layout is beautiful and those pics are adorable! Have a wonderful weekend and happy NSBD!

jennifer mitten said...

Love this layout!!!

Lacey said...

fabulous layout! Tfs :)

Donna said...

Love your page!

Eryn Hagen said...

Maria this layout is ADORABLE!! AND i have to say it again...I LOVE these SKETCHES! I just did sketch 1 so far but hope to fit in time this week to do sketch 2...thanks for the inspiration girl! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute page and a fabulous design! :)

Angie Blom said...

WOW you girls are pulling out all the stops here.. THis is just stunning Maria!! love every detail.

Katie Cotton said...

OMG! LOOOOVE these layouts! Man i need to get back to scrapbooking!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous layout!

{jennie} said...

She is so adorable! LOVE the dimples. Seems that this is a popular stamp set to use for the challenge. I used it myself!