Wednesday, April 28th

It only seemed appropriate today that I show you a birthday card....today is my oldest daughter Macy's 8th birthday!!!! I have no idea where the last 8 years have gone.... She is getting so big, and so grown up!! This is her at a Bronco's game she went to with her Dad. She is way braver than I am...I hate the cold :)I used {Birthday Cheer} from {Paper Makeup Stamps} for this card. I was inspired by the FUN and FUNKY paper. I hated to cover too much of it up so I went with a really simple layout.
Don't forget about the {Unity anniversary celebration} happening all this week....LOTS of prizes have been given away so far...and the peeks are AMAZING. Have you seen the new Cosmo Cricket line of stamps....sorry pocketbook ;)
Another reminder that {ippity} will be hosting another scrapbooking challenge this weekend for National Scrapbooking Day....more details to come :)

4 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful card and happy birthday to your little one!

Eva said...

Awwwwwwwww...happy Birthday to Macy!!!! Your card is adorable!!!!! I bet she loved it!

lynn said...

sweet card, adorable macy:)

Katie Cotton said...

such a sweet card!