Friday, May 14th

The NEW {ippity} releases are available on my sales blog. {CLICK HERE} to check out my AMAZING sale prices!
I FINALLY had a chance to join this weeks {Friends with Flair} hop with {Unity}. I have so many great Unity sets that have been neglected for far to long :) The set I used today was one I wanted for a REALLY long time to use in my kids school scrapbooks and this is the first time I've used it :( Luckily summer is right around the corner and then I can scrap all those pictures taken during the school year :)
I used {School Rock Star} to make this cute graduation card. All the stamps are from Unity except for the Congratulations stamp in red on the "report card". It's from {Paper Makeup Stamps} and is actually a says Congratulations on your new addition. It's from this month's new release. The papers are from {October Afternoon} and aren't they adorable. I only bought the 8x8 paper pad and really wish I had some 12x12 for scrapbooking. Guess the small size will have to do :)

18 comments:

Dawn said...

This is a fabby card These colours really work well together! I love the colarge eftect too!

love Dawn xx

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Donna said...

Love this! Such a great card.

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful Grad card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card Miss Maria....we do need to get the Colorado gals together for a craft weekend....we shall plan it!!! Hope you are well..

lynn said...

such a sweet collage-y card, maria:)

lynn said...

such a sweet collage-y card, maria:)

jo said...

Fabulous card Maria!!

Elisabeth said...

You have inspired me to go ribbon shopping, I really want some of that adorable gingham! Lovely card Maria!

Tanya said...

WHat a fun card!!!

marilyn said...

OH MY - LOVE this card--the colors, layers, everyhing!

Lesley said...

Fab card!! xx

Debby/Darthy said...

Wow Maria, I love your collage effect on this card. Lots of nice detail.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Lovely card!

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic Card Maria.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love this fun card!

She said...

Great card! Have a good week. S x

Lisa H. said...

I love this paper, too! fabulous and fun!