Friday, May 21st

Today is the first official day of summer break at my house :) The kids are super excited for swimming, biking, and sleeping in....so am I!!!
I have a quick post today for this weeks {Friends with Flair}. I used a few different {Unity Stamps} for this card...one's that I have been itching to get inky!
I stamped the background with the {Bingo Card} with haystack hybrid ink. I know I've said this before but I love the subtle effect it gives kraft cardstock!
The flower branch and the box are from the kit of the month {Together we Bloom}. There are still so many stamps in this kit I need to get inky...I need some serious craft time :)I am clearing out my craft room, please {CLICK HERE} to see what I have for sale.

22 comments:

lynn said...

so sweet, maria:)

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE it! Love the eyelet lace, and the way you cut out the sentiment!

Michele Gross said...

love the craft and pink!! This is such a pretty card, love all the little details-buttons, stitching, eyelet lace-its super yummy!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love the different shades of pink

JazzyH said...

So pretty! I love the mix of elements.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

love this Maria so pretty!!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

GORGEOUS!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous! Love the eyelet ribbon and your details of the image! Just FABULOUS!

Debby/Darthy said...

This is just beautiful. I love how you cute out the words.

Martha said...

wow!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Great variety of elements! Always something fun to look at!

Shelley said...

Love the card!

jo said...

Gorgeous card Maria!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Such a gorgeous card Maria... I love that haystack on kraft too!!! I must get me some.

Plus, I love that you just date your posts... I may have to steal that idea. I have such a hard time coming up with post names!

lisa a.

Linda said...

That lace so pertty I love that on your lovely card!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just darling!!!! When i grow up i wanna make cards like you!

JenMarie said...

STUNNING!!

Gwen said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Lots of great ideas here!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card, girlfriend!!

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous card!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Maria! Love how you used the Bingo stamp for your background!

Carolina said...

Eek ~ love this card Maria!!! You used one of my favorite images from this kit and the addition of dew drops and buttons along with the trim just over the top lovely!!!