Monday, May 17th

Hello, hello, hello!! Monday today and you know what that means?!?! H{ippity} Hop!!!!
I'm this weeks hostess and I decided to make my challenge an inspiration challenge. Check out this gorgeous photo!!I originally thought I was going to be inspired by all the bright colors but then I decided to just let the flowers inspire me....that and the new {Mojo Monday Sketch} which is fabulous might I add!!!!
My colors are definately more muted than the photo but I LOVE the pop of red!! Red really is my favorite color to add to a card to give it a little kick :)
I used the NEW {ippity} stamps:
{Now & Always}
and
{A Moment In Time}
Both of these sets are ON SALE on my {Sales Blog} until the end of May :)
Make sure you swing by the {ippity} blog to check out the full list of participants!! And don't forget to make you card inspired by my photo and link it up on the {ippity} forum for a chance to win an {ippity} prize!!!!

22 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Darling card, Love the photo inspiration!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Beautiful paper piecing and use of colors!

Carisa said...

Goregous!!! I love it and LOVE that inspiration pic.

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card Maria and I love the inspiration photo! What a great prize too :)

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE this!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh, I do love this! That pop of red is perfect!!!

lisa a.

Jenny said...

I love the layout of this card! The DP flower is amazing!!

Gwen said...

What an adorable card! Love that flower and the pattern paper!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cool. I just love everything about this card.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this maria and the inspiration photo is so beautiful!!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love the photo and love what you did with your card!

Dawn said...

I love the papers you have chosen and I like a PoP colour too ;0)

love Dawn xx

Chris said...

very pretty, i love the red too!

Rona said...

beautiful card!! love the pop of red

lynn said...

just adorable, maria! love the inspiration pic, too:)

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so stunning Maria! Love your take on the photo inspiration!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is a super card--super cute! I Love those papers and the stamps (of course!). I love how you can stack them! Great idea;) TFS!

Lisa H. said...

the pop of red is perfect! and I just adore your flower. fabulous inspiration piece!

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful card, you're right the pop of red is fabulous.

Kelly Landers said...

Ooh I love this card Maria!! The red pops are perfect! And that inspiration photo is fantastic. I have something in the works to share and will do so when I get it finished!

JenMarie said...

I LOOOOVE this!!! Amazing flower!!

{jennie} said...

Love your card!