Monday, May 31st

Happy Memorial Day!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous Monday. I'm preposting this because I'm at my parents still :)
Today is yet another FABULOUS H{ippity} Hop and Kelly has a GREAT challenge over on the {ippity} blog so make sure you check it out. Don't forget also to check out all this weeks participants.
I've been wanting to use more of the adorable images in {Fall For You} and this is what I came up with :)The grateful stamp is from {A Moment in Time}. This is the LAST DAY of the sales on my {ippity} stamps so make sure you swing by my {Sales Blog} and get them while they last :)
Then cruise on over to the {Mojo Monday blog} to see this weeks sketch. It's another round or square challenge and of course I went square....circle cards are beyond me :)
Thanks for stopping by!

PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

18 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely LOVING your colors and details! Just stunning!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Just fabulous Maria... love the dp pumpkin idea. Too cute and the twine is a perfect touch!!!

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

This is one gorgeous card. I just love that dp and layout. Thanks for this inspiring Ippity MOJO!

Sarah said...

oooooh...I love the colors and design! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Karen said...

This is a gorgeous card Maria! I love the colors, buttons, twine that sweet sweet pumpking paper pieced..not to mention the stitching.

Basically, I love your AMAZING CARD!! Gorgeous!

Hugs,

Andrea said...

love the weathered look!

Poppit said...

WOW, that's gorgeous Maria. I love those fall colours and how you've stamped onto the patterned paper for the pumpkin. FABulous!

LeAnne said...

Ah, you sold me with that cute punkin....I just put an order in on your store! :D

Carisa said...

LOVE this!

lynn said...

just gorgeous, maria!--i've been thinking that paper would be perfect for a fall card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super sweet Maria! :)

Lone Pine Designs said...

Gorgeous...would be perfect for Thanksgiving!

Kimmarie Baker said...

I love how you stamped directly on the pp! One of my favorite sets. tfs

Jen said...

Love, love this Maria! What a fabulous card!

secret scrapbooker said...

Great card :0)
Kate x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a great fall card love it and love the wood buttons!!!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh I think that is the first time that I have seen the pumpkin stamped!! It is adorable!! Love it!!

Wendy said...

I love what you did this week GF!!!