Saturday, May 29th

I decided yesterday to do nothing but scrapbook....well I played with the kids outside yesterday morning and got my psychology paper done...but after that I did nothing but scrapbook :) Now today I'm rushing around trying to get my house in order because I'm heading to my parents and then am going to my cousins graduation party. Guess I should have done a little more than just scrapbook yesterday ;)
But my messy house benefits you because I have a layout to share.

This is my son and nephew in the bath and I knew right away the PERFECT stamp for this layout :) Isn't this monster stamp {Caliope in the Tub} cute :)
Here is a detail shot.I added some waterfall stickles to the bubbles which are really bright I know but I wanted it to match the layout :)

Thanks for stopping by!

PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

1 comment:

Carisa said...

oh this is TOO cute! love the texture of the different embossing folders on your layout.