Tuesday, May 11th

Holy moly....that was an awesome {Paper Makeup Stamps} release :) This week the PMS design team is reviewing the NEW stamp releases. This NEW flower set {Faith, Hope, Love} blew me away when Katie showed it to us....the whole thing is amazing!!I inked my stamp first in yellow and then "rolled" the edges in brown ink. To ink the inside {around the button} I used my marker to add some color. I really like the shaded effect.
Make sure you head on over to the {PMS Blog} to check out all the other dt members stuff today...you WON'T be disappointed :)
Thanks for stopping by!
*I am clearing out my craft room, please {CLICK HERE} to see my sale list!*

PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

5 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

I love this card!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, and ahhh! love the bright, fun yellow on this card. very nice Maria!

Jenny said...

I LOVE the shaded effect too! The yellow is stunning on this card, really makes the card pop. Love it!

beastybunny said...

Great, fun color use in these.

Danni said...

This turned out so pretty!