Friday, June 18th

I'm getting better at little boy scrapbook layouts. Clean and simple, clean and simple...that's what I have to tell myself the whole time :) This one for today's {Friends with Flair} post is just one of those random days where my son was making a goofy face everytime I grabbed the camera. I love random layouts!!
The funky circles and the ones along the bottom are from {Together We Bloom} but I can't remember where the moment stamp came from....does that mean I have too many stamps?!?!
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

16 comments:

Maria Levine said...

I think you did a fabulous job on this layout!!! CUTE pics!

lynn said...

CUTE page, maria--you buy them toys and what do they play with:) too funny!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Your scrapbooks are better than anything I could pull off! I just don't have the creativity to do a layout...too much space! Yours is gorgeous!

Donna said...

Cute page! What fun photos to scrap

Toni K said...

Love your layout! Cute pics too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh Maria--this is such a cute LO! From the pics and the stamps and the DP--great job! LOVE IT:)

Debby/Darthy said...

Adorable layout Maria. What a treasure these layouts will be for your kids in the future.

Angie Blom said...

Awesome Layout Maria.. love the design.. hope you are having a fun weekend.

Sarah said...

Great layout (and cute kids too!)

marilyn said...

FANTASTIC LAYOUT!!!

Sweetieshop said...

Great pics and layout! ahummm I don't think you can ever have "too many" stamps teehee ;)

jo said...

Great layout Maria! Your son is such a cutie!!

Jen said...

What a cute LO and your kids are adorable Maria! I love having fun pic's like these, and I think that stamp came from one of the KOM sets, but I don't recall off hand. Have a fabby weekend!

Tracy said...

Great LO! Beautiful!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Beautiful layout, Maria!

Lori said...

Fun layout!