Friday, June 25th

I'm this weeks {Makeup 4 The Weekend} hostess so I got to choose the challenge. Since Mattea's birthday was last week I decided to do a birthday favor challenge. I had planned on making a bunch of these to give to the kids who came and then got so busy working on the yard and cleaning the house that I totally forgot to make them...oops! Luckily I remembered to make one for my blog ;) I used the {Sour Cream Container Tutorial} on SCS. I've made these so many times and love them...they are quick and easy and really inexpensive. The sentiment is from the MUST HAVE set {Birthday Cheer}. I've never tried to clear ones but I really like them...especially with the colorful candies inside. My kids have already ripped back into this one for the rolos :)
Don't forget to enter this weeks challenge. Just make a birthday favor and enter it on the {Paper Makeup Stamps blog}. I can't wait to see what you create :)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh..I love the idea of using clear for this project!! In genious!

Tina said...

Ohhhh, I really like this in clear, makes it so much fun!

Jenny said...

Cute, cute, cuuutttteeee!!!!!!! I love the eyelet idea!!

Danni said...

Very creative! Great job!

lynn said...

too cute!