Friday, June 4th

Meet Wally...the newest member of the {Paper Makeup Stamps} monster family :)I absolutely LOVE the expression on his face. I had to try out my newest copic additions on him. I'm slowly building my collection so I don't have a lot of colors for good blending. I bought these for skin tones but I think it works well for him. I usually color the monster really bright so it's a nice change to see the colors pop all around him.
Here is a detail shot:
There is a FUN challenge on the {Paper Makeup Stamps Blog}...it's a sketch challenge. I used the sketch but flipped it upside down. I have to say...this was a fun one :)
Don't forget to stop by the {Paper Makeup Stamps Blog} to see all the peeks. There are some AMAZING stamps for this release. I'll have another peek on Monday for the release hop.
I am clearing out my craft room, to see what I have for sale please {CLICK HERE}.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I really like the color you made him! Great coloring job! I love him on the swing!

Christi said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

great coloring!

Michelle VP said...

Another fun monster! Love the detailed brown coloring. :)

Carisa said...

omgosh, too cute! these monsters are the best.

Tangii said...

I just love this guy and you did an awesome job of showing him off :)