Monday, June 21st

I've been playing with some of the older {ippity} sets lately....it's so much fun to fall in love with them all over again :)
I stamped the birdcage from {Because of You} in Certainly Celery and added some rhinestones for a little bling. I really need to get more rhinestones...I hate being limited on colors :)
I still need LOTs of birthday cards....they are sort of never ending aren't they? Anyway, I used the Happy Birthday from {Life's Little Moments}. I inked the sentiment with my markers and used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get it in a straight line. It fit perfectly in my SU word window punch.
The layout is this week's {Mojo Monday sketch} and it's a good one :) I added the sentiment were the little embellies were suppose to go.
If you want to purchase these {ippity} sets head on over to my {sales blog}!

Because of You - $16
Life's Little Moment's - $16
Thanks for stopping by!

25 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Love how you used the dp and the colors are fabulous.

Heather said...

LOVE the colors and different patterns! Just gorgeous!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Wow, what a fabulous job! Love your blog, amazing creations:) Have a great day.

Stephanie
http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

Michele Gross said...

Love the warm fresh colors! What a cute card! I haven't gotten inky in 2 weeks...major withdrawals!! Have a happy Monday! :)

Sweetieshop said...

I love the beautiful creamy yellow paper and the birdcage is adorable! :)

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love all the layers...gorgeous!

Elisabeth said...

This is simply darling, the bling adds just the right touch!

Chris said...

super cute card!! love that birdcage!

Lisa H. said...

smiled big time when I saw this-LOVE those papers, and they look great here. super cute, Maria!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh my--this is so cute! I love it--everything about it! You ROCK!

Sue said...

OMG, this card is absolutely awesome. I LOVE IT! I love everything about it. It is just perfect!

Donna said...

Pretty card! love the papers and colors you used.

Sheri said...

Such a pretty card with the soft colours. Very nice!

Gardner's Basket said...

What a great color combo! This card is so sweet.

Wendy said...

This is great!

Wendy said...

This is great!

Wendy said...

This is great!

Eryn Hagen said...

This is so PRETTY...love that stitching and those colors together! LOVE it! :)

dahlhousedesigns said...

too cute maria... love how you used the happy birthday stamp!

lisa a.

Kelly Landers said...

I love getting out the older Ippity stamp sets too Maria!! I love your card. The rhinestones look great on the cage!!

NoraAnne said...

Gorgeous card, I love the color combination and DP!

Jen said...

Love the birdies in certainly celery, and your papers are awesome! Lovely card Maria!

lynn said...

cute!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love this card! The colors and papers are so fun together!

Karen said...

Beautiful colors...so fun and I love that stitching Maria! Your card rocks!!