Monday, June 28th

ACK!!!!! I completely forgot to pre-post this....sorry :(
I stayed up late with the kiddos working on a puzzle and then we slept in....summer break hasn't been too bad so far!! I remembered at one point that I still needed to post my card and then it slipped my mind.
Today's H{ippity} Hop card is a bit unusual for me....it's purple...and LOTS of purple. I don't know how it happened. I'm still debating on how much I like it. The layout is another fabulous {Mojo Monday sketch} that I altered a tiny bit. It's suppose to be square or round but those shapes are hard for me so I cheated :)Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely card!

Carisa said...

ooooh i love it but i'm a purple person by nature anyway!! LOL

Jenny said...

Very pretty card! I love the purple and the layout is great!

Eva said...

Maria, this is so pretty...loving this sketch!!! I think I have to try it!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Another beautiful creation maria!!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Maria, I think you card is soooo pretty!
Love all the different details!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Enjoy your summer! :)

Debbie Henderson said...

Love all your elements!

lynn said...

oh, my, maria, i love this!! so cute!

Katie Cotton said...

you make simple layouts look like the most amazing things on the planet! I love your cards! :D

Lisa H. said...

ooo and ahhhh! what a FABBY layout! worth the wait, girl!

Elisabeth said...

Just darling!