Monday, June 7th

Happy Release Day!!
Are you excited for this month's {Paper Makeup Stamps} release?!? You should be....it's fabulous :)
If you're here from {Danni's blog} then you're in the right place. :) If you didn't start this hop from the beginning head on over to the {PMS Blog} so you don't miss any of the cards or this month's code for 15% off the new releases.
Today I get to show you this adorable pitcher from the new set Freckled Lemonade. This stamp is HUGE people....I LOVE IT!!!! As a cardmaker and scrapbooker I love having stamps big enough for both....this set is perfect for that :)I used this weeks {Mojo Monday Sketch} for this card but I had to flip it to make it work for this image. Make sure you participate in this weeks sketch....it's a prize week :)
Now hop on over to {Christi's card} (blogger has been having major issues so her card is on SCS) and check out the fabulous creation she made! Don't forget to join us tonight in the {PMS forum} for the release party at 8 P.M. CST!!!
Before you go make sure you take this letter with you:
Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Oooh, what a fun way to do the stamping on Kraft! Love the border punch, Maria!

Carisa said...

great card - i love it! i love how you stamped the image on craft paper.

Shaela said...

I agree - I love having stamps that are easy to swap between cards and pages!

jan farnworth said...

very nice card and fun.

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful, Maria! I just love this lemonade set! It's so versatile!
Thanks for the fun hop! I am loving this whole new release!
Dee (Spryte)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. TFS.

Tina said...

This is cute as can be!

Anita Hovey said...

CUTE!

Chelsea said...

LOVE this image!! Great card!

Alex said...

Love the use of kraft paper! It is so fun to stamp on to change things up.

Ginny said...

Love the card and the stitching. I hadn't realized how big the pitcher was. Love it!

Michelle VP said...

Love it stamped on kraft paper! Great gingham background and lacy daisy border too. :)

Michelle said...

Oh some Lemonade would be perfect right now. Super cute card!!

FibreJunky said...

I just love this one! That lemonade set is adorable.

Nadia said...

Great card. Love the border punch.

Lisa Kind said...

What a sweet card! Love that you used craft paper instead of white...what a different look!