Saturday, June 12th

Tell me you've seen the new {Tweet Things} set from {Paper Makeup Stamps}!! Isn't it the best :) I LOVE every image in this set and there are some seriously cute sentiments as well. I used the hummingbird for today's review card. This bird was simple easy to color and really quick...this card (surprisingly) only took about 15 minutes....that's fast people :)
It might help that I love these papers and images and was completely inspired the second I sat down. Make sure you head on over to the {Paper Makeup Stamps blog} to see all the other review cards....oh and to purchase some stamps from the new release if you haven't already ;)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sara said...

gorgeous!!!!! i love the combo of DP you chose and that stamp set is just adorable!

xoxo
have a great weekend!

sarabeth

Tina said...

This is so adorable. That lil hummingbird is so sweet.