Saturday, June 26th

Today is a super special day...my dear friend {Katie} is celebrating a birthday and the {Paper Makeup Stamps} design team is celebrating with a blog hop :)
It has been such a pleasure and an honor to be on the {Paper Makeup} design team. I was so happy when Katie asked me to be on her team....I don't think I've ever told the story have I. I was on facebook one day and Katie popped on the chat and asked if I had gotten her email last week.....ummmm..no....what did you need? She said, well I was wondering if you would be on my design team.
WHAT?!?! Are you kidding?!?! How did I NOT get that email. Of course, I said yes and apologized over and over for my crappy email service. How is it that all my e-bills are always delivered and my very first design team invite doesn't show!! I'm so glad Katie cared enough to ask twice :) Love ya Miss Katie...Happy Birthday!!!I used the stamp sets:
{Faith Hope and Love}
and
{Birthday Cheer}
I stamped the flower silhouette with haystack ink first for a bit of a shadow. I added some cotton candy stickles to the main flowers and I learned less if more on this card. My first try I blobbed in on a little to thick and the flower sort of disappered :)
To continue the party hop on over to {Randee's blog}...if you didn't start the hop from the beginning head on over to the {Paper Makeup blog}.
Thanks for stopping by!

PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

22 comments:

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh! I love the look of this card!

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful, Maria! Love the shadow stamping and the stickles look so pretty! I can't tell if the scallops on the bottom are paper or lace, but it's very pretty! Love the one line of zig-zag stitching, too! Perfect birthday card!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card Maria! I love the versatility of this set and now it looks like I NEED that Haystack ink :0)

Sherry Campbell said...

Beautiful card- and yeah AOL eats my "important" emails but the junk and bills still seem to get through! I'm glad she finally reached you. :)

Sanwanya said...

Very pretty!!
Happy Birthday to Katie!

Christi said...

This is so sweet!! I love those colors and that stitching!! I remember your story and still crack up over it. Trust me, it happens to us all (myself included). :)

Tracey said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

Shaela said...

wow, I love this card and all the textures you have going on here!

Tina said...

Be still my heart, this is stunning!

Stephanie Zito said...

I love your PMS DT story!!! Your card is absolutely stunning Maria! Love the stamped Haystack background and the Stickles. Beautiful creation!

Anita Hovey said...

Ooooh so pretty!

Tangii said...

Very pretty Maria!

Danni said...

Such a pretty card!

SemSee said...

Such a gorgeously, stunning card, Maria! WOW! I love it! TFS! Hugs, Sem x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

A perfect birthday card! I love the shadowing you did with the flowers. I always forget to do that little technique...and of course i love the stickles!

Michelle VP said...

So pretty! Love the stitching and sparkle on the flowers. :)

loyaz said...

What a delicate, beautiful card. Love it.
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

PS - Happy, happy Birthday Katie

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card.

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love the soft colors and the details!

lynn said...

sweet card-love the stamps:)

Lisa H. said...

super sweet! love the pink and brown. it's so fun to celebrate a birthday this way! HB to Katie!

Katie Cotton said...

ok, i couldnt leave comments the day i did the hop but I ADORE this card! Everything about it is wonderful!