Thursday, July 1st

Happy Hip Hop everyone!!
I cannot believe it the 1st of July already....my favorite holiday is coming up this weekend!! I've always LOVED the 4th of July...I love the bbq's, the fireworks, the family...I can't wait. As a kid I LIVED for this day...plus it's exactly a month before my birthday...this year is a BIG one. 30!!!!! WOW :)
I've sort of had a thing for rainbows lately....I just love color and sometimes I'm so indecisive I just use them all :) Here is another indecisive card:

The flowers are from {A Moment In Time} and the sentiment is from {The Simple Things}. This card is really quick and easy to make and I might have to throw together a few as birthday cards.

Now hop on over to the {ippity} blog were Karen has this weeks tutorial...I LOVE everything she makes :)
Next Blog
Thanks for stopping by!

PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

25 comments:

Tanya said...

Beautiful!! What a fun way to use that stamp!

Bogner's said...

Maria, I love your indecisive pattern paper! Looks fabulous!

Sweetieshop said...

Love your rainbow flowers! Great card x

Schnauzermom said...

OOOOOOoooooooooooooooo! Color! I love this!!!! Need to scraplift. :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh wow Maria I love how you stamped the background with different colors!!!

CharityHand said...

This is such a cool card. Love it!

jennifer mitten said...

Fabulous card! I had this stamp out on my table and now you've given a great idea to use it!

Michele Gross said...

Oh I love the rainbow affect of your flower pattern!! This is just darling!! :D

Jenny said...

This is so cute! I love the 4th of July too! It is my favorite holiday for some of the same reasons! My B-day is also in July. I guess that is why we get along so well, we are both Cancers.

Anne said...

Terrific card! I love the rainbow stamping!!

JenMarie said...

WOWza, absolutely FABULOUS!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card. Love this color combo and how you stamped the flowers.

Michelle VP said...

Sweet! I love the black & white gingham ribbon against all those colorful flowers. :)

JPScraps said...

Love the rainbow flowers! Awesome!!

Eva said...

Maria, this is FANTASTIC!!!! Love how you used that border stamp....so very clever and inspiring!!!

Angie Blom said...

well this is just too wonderful.. love this Maria.. fabulous.

Danni said...

Very nice!! So pretty with the rainbow of colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--this is FAB! I love the colors and the ribbon...how do you stamp this so perfectly? When I try this...I'm always off! Beautiful--as always;) TFS!

Ramsey said...

Maria! Woot woot! It's so cute!

Heather said...

Omgosh! So sweet! Love the rainbow laced flowers! So sweet!

Crafty Engineering said...

So pretty! I love all of the colors and the simplicity of the whole card. Perfect!

Donna said...

I LOVE this card! So pretty. I'm going to have to CASE this for sure :)

lynn said...

that stamp makes a great bkgd stamp! love this:)!

Karen said...

You rock Maria..what a fabbie idea to make a rainbow look with that beautiful stamp!! Lovin' this lots and lots girl!!

Ola said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com