Thursday, June 10th

I hope you aren't all tired of scrapbook layouts....I've been working really hard to get my kids school albums caught up and am glad to say I'm done!! They are all officially ready for the next school year :) I can't believe I'm going to have a thrid grader, a kindergartener and a preschooler....all at three different school...talk about lots of running around.
The high school here has an indoor swimming pool so the elementary school gets to take their classes over for P.E. They get two weeks worth of swimming lessons which I think is way cool. I wish I could have done that when I was a kid. Macy loved it but it is a long two weeks with a tired and hungry kid :)
Here is the layout I made for her album:
I used the {ippity} set {A Little Buggy} for the layout....can you tell which stamp I used :)
Yep the tree.....I just LOVE those circles and when the layout took on a circle theme I was so excited that I could try this idea. I stamped the image in colors that coordinated with the dp and then used circle punches to punch them out off center. I have to admit the punches were a bit lazy on my part....I didn't want to tape off the tree trunk so the punches cropped the branches off.
Here are a few detail shots:
{A Little Buggy} is for SALE on my {sale's blog} today ONLY if you are interested in it :) Make sure you check out all the other AMAZING {ippity} sets while you are there!
Okay...now you are off to check out a tutorial from the FABULOUS Eva on the {ippity} blog. You are going to LOVE it :)
Next Blog

28 comments:

Ola said...

This layout is so adorable... I love how you used the tree for your circles!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

lynn said...

love seeing your pages, maria:) very creative use of the tree stamp!

Jen E. said...

super cute layout! and i think it's really cool that you kid's PE class teaches swim lessons. also, congrats on the pubbed card (below). :)

Lisa H. said...

OMG! love this layout and GREAT use for that stamp. I use cirlce ALOT on my layouts (and no, I'd never get sick of scrapbook pages-keep 'em coming) and I love the detail this stamp adds.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a great layout and great use of the tree stamp you are so creative!!!!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I love how you used the tree top as a swirl!!! Too creative and I love it.

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one fun layout. I just love the stamp kit you used. Love all the bling too.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one fun layout. I just love the stamp kit you used. Love all the bling too.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Great layout! The circles are great in the design!

JPScraps said...

Love the layout. Great idea for the stamp!

Angie Blom said...

OH never tired of layouts!! love who you used the stamps for this Maria. Awesome .. keep them coming Girl!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute layout!!

Maria Levine said...

Fabulous page!

Stampin Cats said...

So cute.

Heather said...

Ok Maria, this is just UBER funness! LOVE the details and your cirled layout! So fun!!!

Bogner's said...

Fabulous LO. Love all those circles. So fun!

Eva said...

OK Maria...there you go with your creative juices flowing at max!!! I totally LOVE what you did with that stamp here..such an adorable layout!!! Hugs...

Karen said...

You are so clever! Love what you did with that stamp and your layout is fan-tab-u-lous girl!!

marilyn said...

Such a creative use for the tree stamp!!! LOVE this layout!

Erika M. said...

Your layout is fabulous!

Donna said...

Awesome layout! Love how you used that stamp. So cool!

Tessa said...

Love your blog! Added it to my blog roll! Great layout!!!

Angela Fehr said...

When is a tree not a tree? When you attack it with a circle punch! Love this!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab page and what a clever idea to use the tree for your circles! Love it!

Schnauzermom said...

What a FUN layout!!!

JessicaK said...

what a fun layout, and great way to use that spiral circle stamp in a different way.

Jenny said...

What a great layout! I also LOVE those circle stamps!! I wish I could have had swim lessons in school =)

CharityChristine said...

This is so pretty!!! I really like the colors!