Thursday, June 17th

Happy Hip Hop folks! I'm exhausted today...we spent all day yesterday at the lake for Mattea's birthday. We had her birthday party over the weekend but yesterday was her official 5th birthday. It wasn't real warm here and the water was freezing but the kids didn't seem to mind...I did :) Luckily I'm more of a lay on the beach and sun girl so I avoided the water when I could.
I made a really simple wedding card for today's hop. The mistletoe from the {Kissmas and Mistletoe} set always make me think of a wedding bouquet. I added a sentiment from {Fall for You} and voila.

I have one more goodie to show you today. I went yard saleing with my Mom a few weekends ago and found this fabulous window for $5. I was so happy :) I brought it home and dressed it up with this sign that I saw on the {Sweetwater blog}. The are a local fabric company and they posted this sign that one of them bought for their Mom on Mother's Day. Lucky me, the store they bought it at was just about 20 minutes away so I HAD to have one. I hung it over the window with twine and it's my new favorite thing in my house :) Aren't all those words the best!!

Now hop on over to the {ippity} blog for this weeks tutorial!! It's a goodie :)
Next Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

29 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Love this wedding card. beautiful and the white in the flowers really pop. What a great deal for that window.. love it Maria.

Sweetieshop said...

S'wonderful, s'amazing, s'marvellous - Love the window frame art - wow wow wow!!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful card and what a great find!!!

Lisa H. said...

oooo sweet card, Maria and OMG! that window IS awesome. no wonder it's your new fave thing. great work and find. enjoy the weekend.

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love your find and how you added your special touch.

Brooke said...

your card is fabulous! i love the colors and layers... and the window is perfect!! i have a bunch of old windows like this as decor in my house.. i use some of them as frames for pics and layouts.. :)

Sherry Campbell said...

I love your card- and that window is just too fabulous!! What an awesome find!

Maria Levine said...

Great card, way to use a holiday set for something else! And that frame is sooo COOL!

Schnauzermom said...

Love the card, and LOVE that window!!! EXCELLENT sign!!!

JPScraps said...

Lovely card. Love the window!!

Carisa said...

love the card & that window is divine!! so cool.

Michele Gross said...

Great card and what a great yardsale find!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE it--love love love it! I love visiting your blog! SO CREATIVE! TFS!

Heather said...

Simply beuatiful card Maria! Love it!

Nicole said...

beautiful wedding card...love the window :)

Kirsti said...

Gorgeous...just waiting for my stamps to arrive in the UK....and I am loving that window!!!xox

NoraAnne said...

oh, I so LOVE your card, and thanks for sharing that awesome window/sign, love it! What a find!

CharityHand said...

That card is absolutely adorable and that window was a great find!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

FibreJunky said...

That window is about the neatest thing ever! What an awesome find!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and i love the window frame wall art! Awesome!

lynn said...

love the misttoe stamp on the wedding card--very creative! and you know i LOVE the window and the saying:)

Angela said...

Cute kid! Cute kid! Cute Dog! and last but not least...cute window!

Cheri Howard said...

What a sweet card! I love how you used a Christmas stamp for something completely different!

Jen said...

Love the mistletoe on the wedding card...creative and fabulous Maria! I just ran out of that ribbon...love it too!

Ola said...

Your card is beautiful & I love the window!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

~Ola

okj83 at live dot com

Suz said...

What an amazing find - love that window.

Your card is just beautiful! So elegant

Thanks so much for helping me with my ippity customer

Linda said...

That is amazing in love card!!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is absolutely AMAZING! I want to do more of stuff like this in my house, you inspire me in every way possible!