Tuesday, June 8th

Have you seen the new issue of Card Creations!?!?! It is packed with tons of fabulous creations :)Have you seen the rainbow card on page 8??? IT'S MINE :) This is only my second publication but it totally feels like my first. I was really bummed when my first pub card was only featured really small in the {Paper Crafts} issue it was in because it was used as a online card :(
This card is featured full size, with my name and on the same page as the FABULOUS {Maren Benedict}....I spent DAYS looking at it :) My hubby thought I was nuts....what does he know ;)Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Congratulations Maria! Great card!!

Becky Jo said...

Congratulations! You deserve it, your cards are beautiful. I loved that rainbow card when I first saw it and still love it!! Big Hugs!!

Jenny said...

Congrats!!!! I loved this card so I'm not suprised it made it into the mag!

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations Maria, I LOVE this card :)

FibreJunky said...

Congrats!!!!!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh how I love this card!! It is just fabulous!! Congrats on your second and full-sized card publication!! ;-)

lynn said...

i did see this in my mag, maria! congrats, girl, on your first full sized publication:)

Lisa H. said...

sooo cool,and congrats!!! this rocks!

Lisa Kind said...

I saw this card and was jumping for joy when I saw it was yours! It's so lovely, Maria! Really a different and eye-catching design! Congrats!

Shaela said...

lol, I totally know what you mean!! I've been published a few times and EVERY time feels like the first time. :) super fun card - I love the coordinating buttons on the strips of cardstock!

Dawn Mercedes said...

what cleverness!

Katie Cotton said...

ok, i've been a horrible blogger and am trying desperately to get caught up! This is FABULOUS! I think i may have to CASE it one day! hehehe!