BLOG MAKEOVER

I've been debating lately about updating my blog. It's no secret that I have an addiction to gingham and polka dots are a close second. If you look through my cards I rarely make one with out one or both elements. I decided to retitle my blog {Gingham and Polka Dots} and update the look to reflect who I am as a paper crafter. I LOVE IT and hope you do too!!!
If you are reading this in a reader come by and tell me what you think :)
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I love the new look. It's so you.

IrishGirl said...

Awwww. Love the new look and the new name!

Michelle VP said...

Love your new name and look, Maria! So creative! :)

leanne said...

Hey Maria! I love the new look. It's very fun:) Have a wonderful day.

Katie Cotton said...

love love love it! :D

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love the new look! Really like the colors too!!

Dani said...

CUTE new blog design! :)

Michele Gross said...

Love it! Its totally you! I have to tell you, I can't even see gingham without thinking of you!! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Great job on the blog makeover...I just had to do that with mine too and was worth it...it needed it.

I love the borders on the side of your blog. Great job!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very cool, congrats on the new look, LOVE it :)

Suz said...

I like the new look - it may be just me but the text was a little hard to read so maybe just make it bigger or choose a different font