Friday, July 16th

Friday!!! Oh how fast these weeks are going.....I'M SO GLAD. I'm Chicago bound in less than two weeks people...so excited about it :) I get to go meet all my favorite crafty people at CHA and look at paper craft stuff...what could be better!! This will be my first trip and I'm SO EXCITED...did I already say that ;)
Plus, I get a two week break from school...a much needed one for sure!!!
But today I have a Friends with Flair card using some FABULOUS {Unity stamps}. If you subscribe to my blog through google reader you probably already saw it. I hate when I publish my card too early....oh well...here it is again :) It's a bit more simple of a layout than what I normally do but paper piecing that sewing machine from the set {Sew Cute} took awhile. I wish my sewing machine looked like this...my favorite colors and everything :)
Did you see the CHA peeks on the {Unity blog} yesterday....poor poor pocketbook. I can't wait to get my hands on these babies!!!
Swing on over to the {Unity blog} today for a full list of participating friends and see if you can find the blinkie....who doesn't LOVE free stamps?
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

16 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE this!Absolutely gorgeous use of colors and image! LOVE the gingham paper piecing! GENIUS!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love the colors and all the details. I just love these stamps. They are on my wishlist. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bogner's said...

I love the paper piecing. It looks great on the machine and I bet it did take a long time to do! Hope you have fun in chicago. I am so jealous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this, love this, love this!!!

Judy Rozema said...

A gorgeous card! LOVE it!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Anne said...

Great paper piecing and love the background dp!

eclectivity said...

Ok, I didn't plan to buy that set... It seemed a bit predictable for someone who spent years sewing for hours every day. Well, you may just have changed my mind. Very nice.

Linda said...

This a neat card, thanks for show us your work.

lynn said...

love this, maria! happy weekend!

Lori said...

That paper pieced sewing machine is adorable!

Donna said...

Super cute card!

Aleks said...

That sewing machine is adorable!! You can market those puppies! ;) Thanks for sharing your cute card!

Tanya said...

This is stunning!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Are you kidding me? THIS is sooooooo cute! I love love love your style and creativeness!!! I'm putting this in my TOP FAVS!! TFS!!

Lori Craig said...

Adorable! Just Adorable!