Friday, July 23rd

Happy Friends with Flair Friday :)
Gotta make this a quick post today...I didn't get the laundry done yesterday....or my paper....and I have A WHOLE STACK of new rubber that is calling my name :)
I used the puzzle pieces from the Unity KOTM {Savor the Journey} to make a different sort of love card. I thought this would make a fun wedding card...to bad no one I know is getting married ;)
Head on over to the {Unity blog} to see the full week of participants this week.
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Donna said...

Super cute card!
Love the new look of the blog as well. :)

StampinCathy said...

This is beautiful. Love the stamps and the color combo is fabulous.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

Bogner's said...

Adorable card. Love the puzzle pieces!

NoraAnne said...

This is so sweet, very unique and adorable! Love it and I love your new blog header :)

Martha said...

oh I love the sentiment for these stamps, how kool!

Jenny said...

Love this! I like all the different DP together. I have a hard time doing more than 2, you so rocked the multi DP!!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

jo said...

Fabulous colours Maria!!

lynn said...

sweet card, maria!-and your new blogwear is adorable:)

Tam said...

lovee that card!

Rona said...

this is an adorable card!! Love the fun color combo :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is sooo cute!!
Love it!

Thank you for sharing!
I hope you get everything done, and can still enjoy some crafty time this weekend! ;)

Aleks said...

aww this is so cute! and you're right it would make a great wedding card! :D

scrapinmo said...

I love the puzzle pieces and your card is so cute!

Michelle VP said...

That's a fun idea for a wedding card. :) Could be used for an engagement or anniversary too. :)

Tanya said...

This is wonderful!! I love your mix of papers!!

I am . . . said...

Super cute card. Love the paper combos.

Anne said...

Really great! I love the puzzle pieces and sentiment! Good Anniversary card too!