Monday, July 12th

**This is post 1 of 2 today**
Check out this week's {Mojo Monday Sketch}....WOW!I don't know how {Julee} comes up with these but it sure was FUN and perfect for this week's {Paper Makeup Stamps} review card.
The dress and sentiment are from the set {Retail Therapy}. Aren't they adorable. There is a {Everything a Girl Needs bundle} that is amazing and you will want them all :)
I used some old Making Memories paper for this card... I forgot how much I love this paper.
Check out the {Paper Makeup Stamps blog} to see all the other makeup artists creations :)

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Love the bright and cheery colors. What a fun sketch.

Katie Cotton said...

i just LOOOOOVE this!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Super cute card Maria, I LOVE that sketch!!!

Regina said...

What a cool sketch! Love your choice of stamps, papers, and that cute little measuring tape -- adorable! LOOOVE it!

Danni said...

This is just so awesome! Love it!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is sooo pretty! Love that sketch and those papers!

Carma said...

I love the paper pieced dress. Great combination of colors and papers.