Monday, July 12th

**This is post 2 of 2 today...please scroll down to see my PMS review card**
WOW...another fast weekend!! It was a FUN one though. It was Eaton Days which just meant a parade, a festival in the park, fun games for the kids and fireworks :) Maybe that's why it went so fast....we were busy.
I'm this weeks hostess for the H{ippity} Hop and my challenge is to case ANY {ippity} card from the {SCS Gallery}.
My card today was inspired by this one from Carisa. I love the bright colors she used and of course the gingham ;) {CLICK HERE} to leave her card some love :)
I changed the colors but still kept things bright and included some green gingham :) I loved the layout and didn't change a thing about it. The ribbon treatment was super fun so I made sure and kept it the same too. Oh, and that stick pin was such a cute touch....can you tell I love her card :)The sentiment is different but they are both from the set {Delightful Little Things}.
Make sure you come join us for this week's challenge :)
Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun challenge. I just love your take on your inspiration card.

Lisa H. said...

great card to CASE! love your take on it, that ribbon is so pretty!

Heather said...

Absolutely gorgealicious! LOVIN' your take on the inspirational piece! Both cards are BEAUTIFUL! Hugs!

Bogner's said...

Wow Maria, the card you chose to case is beautiful, but I LOVE your colors. They are so fabulous! Beautiful creation!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely LOVELY!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Wonderful take on the challenge. Love it.

lisa a.

Katie Cotton said...

this is just adorable!!!! I love love love everything about it! I'll try to play along in your challenge this week! :D

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Great take on Carisa's card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great take on the challenge I love both cards!!!

{jennie} said...

Great CASE!

Regina said...

Beautiful cards by both you and Carisa. Love the sentiments, the papers, and the ribbon.

Mary Friederichsen said...

I love this Maria.
Love how you were combined all the different DP.

And that verse is one that I truly believe!

Thank you for sharing, and for the next challenge...it is going to be a fun one!

Rona said...

great challenge!!! Love your card :)

Sparkle said...

Such lovely cards!

Danni said...

Fabulous!!

Aleks said...

It is such a sweet card! :) How did you do the ribbon?

Carisa said...

omgosh, can you see me blushing all the way from here?! haha when i saw you case'd my card i was awestruck. seriously, i am a huge fan of your work so it is truly a HUGE compliment to be case'd by you. super sweet. totally made my monday. *hugs* oh and i LOVE the dp you used and the beautiful bright colors. just stunning! your card is 10x's more beautiful!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh wow!! You both really made incredible cards!! I really like the different colors that you chose!!

Elisabeth said...

These are both gorgeous cards, simply lovely!

Eryn Hagen said...

LOVE your take on Carisa's beautiful card...your dp is just PERFECT...absolutely STUNNING!!

Karen said...

Both cards are pure "awesomeness" Maria and I just loved this challenge!! Perfect card to case, and I love your dp's and great colors you chose to work with!!

eclectivity said...

I think you have a new look that I haven't seen anywhere else yet (I'm new, but still!)

:D

Well done.

Chautona

Jenny said...

I really love both cards! Love what you did with the ruffled ribbon and pins!

lynn said...

love your card, maria-and this challenge!