Monday, July 19th

One more week....then I get a two week break from school!! I'm so ready too. I have to write an 8 page paper this week on ethics....blahhhhh!! That means my crafty time is going to be almost nonexistant :(
Luckily I found some time to get to my H{ippity} Hop card this weekend. I still have a lot of projects to finish up before I leave for Chicago. I used this weeks {Mojo Monday sketch} but I altered it ever so slightly. This card took a lot longer than it should have and I'm still not sure I'm loving it.
I pulled out some older {ippity} for this card. I used the sets:
{Because Of You}
{Now & Always}
and
{Fall For You}
Come on by the {ippity} blog today to check out all the H{ippity} Hop creations and the new challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

22 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, I think this is such a cool card, Maria! Love the way you used the sketch! You have such a unique way of pulling patterns together! I think you're not sure of this one because it's missing your gingham ribbon! LOL! Lovely card!

Lisa H. said...

oh, how I wish I were meeting you next week. have fun, and good luck with the paper. LOVE this card, it has all my favorites on it!

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful and just love the layout and fun stamps you used. Thanks for the inspiration.

Elisabeth said...

This is just lovely Maria!

Eva said...

Maria, this looks GORGEOUS...love the swirly with the flower...I like it..hehehe...and girlie, good luck with writing that paper...I would be feeling the way you do...hugs..

leanne said...

great card! good luck finishing that paper. enjoy your break!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and design!

Jenny said...

What a fun design! I love all the swirls!

Bogner's said...

Maria, I went and looked at the Mojo Challenge this morning and your card just JUMPED at me! I love the green flourish! SO beautiful.

Aleks said...

TTHis is atotally cute card! i love how the flourishes go off the edge of teh paper. I love the ribbon pleating too!

NoraAnne said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the polka dot DP!

Carisa said...

so pretty!

Anne said...

I think your card is sweet! You did a nice job!!

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous, LOVE it!

Julie Ranae said...

I'm thinkin' another fun card to CASE : ) Really wonderful use of the color combo and really enjoying your tunes while I have a look about.

Angie Blom said...

such a beautiful card Maria.. love the colour combo. oh I want to meet you too!! maybe next year.

Butternutsage said...

fabulous take on this sketch :)

Eryn Hagen said...

LOVE IT...and LOVE that big button in the middle!! can't wait to SEE YOU!!! YAY!!!

{jennie} said...

what a fun card! Love all the paper piecing you did!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so beautiful Maria!!!!

Karen said...

Gosh...everything flows so perfectly Maria! What a truly gorgeous card!! See ya next week! :)

Jessy said...

sooooo adorable. love it