Monday, July 26th

**Sorry for the late post**
I have no idea where my brain has been lately...well actually I do. It's been busy getting ready to leave on Wednesday and getting today's post ready completely slipped my mind. I was sipping coffee this morning, searching through blogs when it occured to me this hadn't been published....or typed :(So here is my H{ippity} Hop card using this weeks {Mojo Monday Sketch}. This sketch was actually super tough for me and I'm still not sure I did it quite right. The other Mojo Makers cards are awesome but the dimensions of mine just seem wrong....oh well...to late now.
Head on over to the {ippity blog} to see all this week's H{ippity} Hop participants!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

That's worth being late for. Your birthday card is beautiful. Have a great time at CHA!

Bogner's said...

I love the happy repeated on the background! Beautiful card. Enjoy CHA!

Lisa H. said...

ahhhh! this is fantastic! love it, just love it!

Aleks said...

I think your card turned out super cute!!! I love thelittle buttons for flowers!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super duper cute card!!

NoraAnne said...

Super super cute! Your card is fabulous! (as always!)

lynn said...

just as sweet as ever, maria!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love it...especially the happy in the background!

Rona said...

love the happy repeated as a background!! gorgeous card!

FibreJunky said...

Aw! ((((HUGS))))

I've done the same thing - except I've forgotten to make the card, too!

Um...I love your card and, btw, I do not see anything wrong with the dimensions. Have a wonderful trip and tell us everything when you get back!