Monday, July 5th

I'm SO sad Taken with Teal is no longer and SU color....seriously....it was one of my all time faves :( Luckily I had lots of cardstock left and I'm NOT parting with my ink pad...it's mine FOREVER!
I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE today's {Mojo Monday sketch} which is surprising. The only time I use ovals is when {Julee} makes me ;) I think it is this new {Labels 10 nestie}...it makes me love ovals. FYI: it's a PRIZE week...don't forget to play :)Have I said just how much I love the set {Fall for You}!! Everytime I use it I don't want to put it away. I had to use if for this weeks H{ippity} Hop card. I have it back in stock in my store by the way :)
Now head on over to the {ippity} blog to see this week's challenge and to see all the fabulous participants in this weeks hop...those girls are SUPER talented :)

15 comments:

Sweetieshop said...

You are right, that teal is a fabby colour. Love the little bird on your card, and all the stitching - great effect :)

dahlhousedesigns said...

wonderful card!!! love every little bit!

lisa a.

Elisabeth said...

Darling card Maria, love the soft background colors with the pop of black...yummy!

Michele Gross said...

Cute cute ca-ute! Just love that little bird :)

Suzi said...

Yummy card!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love Taken With Teal too! I love how you used it with black...very eye-catching!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome! Love the colors, and that adorable birdie. Love the stitching and colors for this card.

Angie Blom said...

beautiful .love the diecut shape . fantastic card Maria.

Danni said...

Oh how cute this is...and beautiful at the same time!

Aleks said...

Wow, what a nice card! :) I love that teal colour too..I wasn't aware of it, since I don't really buy SU...but too bad.. it is REAL nice!

Heather said...

So adorable and sweet! LOVE the use of colors and your details! I so need to get my sewing machine fixed!

Andrea said...

fabulous card and use of stamps! I just used this sketch myself and had a ton of fun!

Eva said...

Maria, this is sooo pretty, and I love that Spellbinders shape, too!

Lisa H. said...

great card. I don't care for ovals either, BUT I love that nestie shape.

JenMarie said...

LOOOVE this!!