Saturday, July 31st

Today the {Paper Makeup} design team members are throwing a baby shower for our own {Lisa McKinney} who is having a sweet little baby boy. If you are here from {Michelle's} blog than you are in the right place. If you didn't start this hop from the beginning you can {click here} to go to the {Paper Makeup blog}.
I had to use {THIS} sweet sentiment from the {Paper Makeup Stamps} line. There are so many fabulous baby sentiments but this one is just so precious!I tried to keep my card soft and sweet and I think the colors accomplished that.
Lisa, I can't wait to see all the beautiful baby photos....hope you enjoy your newest little addition :)
Now head on over to {Lisa Kind's} blog.
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Anita Hovey said...

Maria this is beautiful!! Oh my you guys are putting me to shame today LOL I love the soft vintage look of this.

Crafty Engineering said...

That is a great sentiment! Your card is beautiful! I need you to teach me how to make a bow like that...awesome!

Lisa Kind said...

This is beautiful, Maria! You have such a talent for mixing patterns! I love this card and your choice of wordart! Great card!

Stephanie Zito said...

OMG Maria!!! Absolutely beautiful and stunning card! Wow!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one beautiful and inspiring baby card. Love the colors, layout, and your creative and inspiring style.

Ginny said...

Love the stitching on the card and that is one of my favorite PMS sentiments.

Michelle VP said...

This is so soft and sweet, Maria! I love that bow and heart accent. :)

Danni said...

Fabulous card!!

Carma said...

So very soft and sweet. I love the nestie shape and the pearl trim for this favorite sentiment of mine.

Christi said...

Man that is gorgeous!!!

Melissa said...

cute! I love the papers you chose.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

oh that is just fabulous, Maria! Thanks so much for participating in this wonderful shower!!! Love it! Muah!

Tracey said...

Love this sentiment and your card is gorgeous!!

lynn said...

such a sweet sentiment, maria! love this card, its so pretty!

i gotta tell you--the pics on ippity--you look like a teenager!-so cute! have a happy bday:)