Sunday, July 4th

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!
I hope everyone has a FUN, SAFE holiday :)
I have a really quick post today. I saw this picture on {Tenia's blog} and my creativity went wild....I love these colors!!!It's for her {Jazzy Paper Inspiration Challenge}...I had to play!! I threw this card together yesterday morning before we left for my parent's house. I was suppose to be packing but this was WAY more fun!!
These colors are so vibrant and fun paired together. I used an old {Mojo sketch} for the layout.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is way AWESOME Miss Maria!!! Thanks for playing in the Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration Challenge!!!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Maria! This is super duper fun and such a great take on a get well card! I love it!
Thanks for playing Jazzy's Paper Designs challenge and good luck!!!!

Scrapaddict said...

How utterly fabulous! Thanks for playing Jazzy Paper Designs!

Monika Reeck said...

a very cute umbrella card...nice using the color inspiration...and lovely ribbon too...thanks for playing with us at Jazzy Paper Designs!Monika, Guess DT

Kim Wilson said...

Lovely card! That umbrella is adorable :) Thank you for playing along at Jazzy Paper Designs!