Thursday, July 15th

I'm pretty sure I say this every Thursday but HOW is is ANOTHER Thursday already?!?! It's a good thing they are so much FUN!!!
I LOVE the Thursday Hip Hop with the {ippity} and Unity dt's. It's fun to browse all the AMAZING inspiration with coffee in hand...to bad I haven't had much time to do that this summer.
If you didn't start the HOP from the beginning {CLICK HERE} to start at the Unity blog.
For today's Hop card I used a few different {ippity} sets!!! {A Little Buggy}
{Music of My Heart}
and
{Sweet Thoughts of Spring}
I just LOVE using those thought bubbles as clouds!! I thought this little scene would make a great pick me card for someone having a hard time...it would surely cheer me up :)
Now HOP on over to the {ippity} blog where I have today's tutorial for you!!
Next Blog


Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

31 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card. Love all the stamps you used and the colors are fabulous. Thanks for this inspirational card.

Ola said...

Love your card.... it would definitely make me happy!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Brooke said...

totally Adorable and fun!! love this card Maria!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Super fun and happy card!!!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

i'm in love. this is darling, Maria.

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love the colors and all the fun Ippity stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

Michele Gross said...

So fun and sweet! Love the little posey flowers! I have to break out my sewing machine again-so lovin the stitches!!

Bogner's said...

Maria, your pick me up card gave me a little pick me up! I love the flowers at the bottom and the clouds. So fun. Such great happy colors! Beautiful. Hope your CO weather is better than my TX weather. Can you believe the wind isn't blowing yet!?

Lacey said...

awww this is such an adorable card! Love it!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Maria, this is just beautiful. Love the colors you used

Erika M. said...

Your card is awesome!

Erika M. said...

Your card is awesome!

Anne said...

Ohhh....so sweet!

Patience said...

I love all the detail on this card!

Lillian Child said...

so very sweet !

Donna said...

Super cute cards! love the colors

Suz said...

such a pretty card

Carisa said...

i love your use of bright colors. this is sure to cheer up anyone day!

MrsETaylor said...

This is so stinkin sweet. I LOVE it. Those little flowers are so whimsical.

CraftyMomTina said...

Cute Card!! I really love the how its a scene!

CharityHand said...

Great card! Those thought bubbles make great clouds!

Noreen said...

Your flowers are so sweet, and the colors so great together.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

THIS is TOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love the multicolored flowers at the bottom!! And that ribbon--LUSH:) I also love your stitching--and the stamps (of course)!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:)

Linda said...

Maria

this to cute and sweet I just love this card thank for the smiles. I had horrible week. but this cute really really brighten my day!

Lisa said...

Beautiful!!! This would cheer anyone up!

Karen said...

So adorable!! This card makes me feel happy happy Maria! I love this scenic style card so much!!

lynn said...

oh, my, this is so sweet, maria!

Aleks said...

This is sooo darling!! Why did I never think to use the thought bubble that way!! I can't wait to try that!!!!!!

marilyn said...

Great card--love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Heather said...

SUPER funness!