Thursday, July 22nd

I've been having an all out battle with the clock this week....and it's winning! I have so much to get done before I leave for Chicago next week and it's a mad scramble everyday to accomplish as much as I can. However, yesterday in the middle of all the crazy I had a moment that made me slow down. I realized two weeks from yesterday it's my 30th birthday. I mean I knew it was coming but not quite so fast. I realized all the rushing I'm doing just to get things done might be part of that. My goal for myself for the next 30 years is to slow down and savor the journey....pretty good idea I thought :)
Speaking of birthday's...today's Hip Hop card was a birthday card for my dear friend and CHA travel buddy {Jenny}. This card was so fun to make and I love all the fun elements together. I used LOTS of {ippity} for this one:
{Fall For You}
{A Little Buggy}
{Sweet Thoughts of Spring}
{Love In Return}

and
{What Matter's Most}
I told you it's was LOTS!!! That's one of my favorite things with {ippity}...EVERYTHING mixes and matches so well. Seriously peeps...you NEED some of these stamps :)
Now hop on over to the {ippity} blog for this week's tutorial.
Next Blog
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

24 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic. love this card. great colours and brillant sketch Maria.. have fun at CHA.. So excited for you and your friend jenny!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful and you do such an amazing job mixing the stamps!!!Happy Birthday!!!!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is fantastic! love it and so will your friend. this is one of my favorite things about ippity too, combining all those fabulous images.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh, how adorable. I just love this card.

lisa a.

ps. love the new blog makeover!!!

Michelle VP said...

Sweet card! Love that bow and big button accent. :)

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous and inspiring card. Love all the details and colors on this bday card. She'll love it!

Katie Cotton said...

this is so sweet! I love it!

Jenny said...

I'm so lucky I recieved this card from you. I adore it!!! It will be diplayed in a special area of my stamp room!! I LOVE your new header and title, fits you just perfect!!

Bogner's said...

Maria: Love the card. It looks fabulous. Those little birds are too cute!
I love the new blog look too. Beautiful banner!

Debbi said...

This is such a "Happy" card...so cute. And yes, slow down. I'm 55 years old....and it goes fast, so slow down and do savor as much as possible.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

lana said...

I really love this card!

Erika M. said...

Really like your card!

Teri A said...

Love your card

thanks,

Teri

Margaret de Witt said...

I really like the whimsical feel of this card.

Margaret de Witt said...

I really like the whimsical feel of this card.

Suz said...

adorable card I love the way you mixed and matched them

Heather said...

SUPER fun card with such stunning details! LOVE that! AND Love the new look to your blog! So you! Hugs!

JenniferOSteen said...

Very cute use of the ippity stamps!

Aleks said...

It's adorable! I totally agree the Ippity stamps are some of the most versatile stamps in the world! <3

Mary Friederichsen said...

What an adorable card Maria!
Love all your details...it does look like it was a lot of fun to do!!

Thank you for sharing!

Ola said...

This card is absolutely beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

kim.mom said...

LOVE this card!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Laci J said...

Very cute clouds! Never would have thought to use that pp for clouds, but I LOVE it!