Thursday, July 29th

YAY!!! Today is the day I'm Chicago bound :) I'm so excited to meet some of my fellow {ippity} design team members and all the fabulous Unity peeps. Also {Katie} and {Ginger} from {Paper Makeup Stamps} will be staying with {Jenny} and I and I'm so happy to meet them too. I'm not looking forward to the plane ride but I gotta get there some how :)
I really love today's Hip Hop card...it's very basic but I love the way to orange pops against the grey.
If it's not been apparent from my last couple posts I'm in need of lots of birthday cards again :) I feel like I've been using the same stamps a lot lately but they are so cute...I LOVE that happy stamp from {A Little Buggy}...it's just so fun :) The birthday sentiment is from {Fall for You}.
Now swing on over to the {ippity} blog were {Stephanie} has this weeks tutorial!
Next Blog
Don't forget to come and chat on {Splitcoast} with the Unity and {ippity} peeps...it's a great time and lots of FUN prizes are given away each week :)
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

15 comments:

Angie Blom said...

oh this is Fabulous Maria, I love all the layers of that scallop border.. just stunning. I know how you feel.. I am is need of Birthday cards too... so keep them coming.. I need all the inspiration I can get!! xx

lynn said...

have fun, maria! sweet card!

Bogner's said...

I absolutley love this card! ALl the scallops and the pop of orange! Beautiful.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful Maria! have so much fun in Chicago, I know you will. Give all the Unity/ippity peeps a big hug from me! wish I were there.

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful CAS card. Love the color combo.

Michele Gross said...

Such yummy scallops!! Love the texture and tone on tone-lovely! Have fun at CHA. J.E.A.L.O.U.S!! Looking forward to meeting you in CO Springs next month!! :)

Lacey said...

awesome card!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

great card!

Purple Princess said...

Love this card! Will be CASEing it!!

Patience said...

Love the textures on this card! Thanks for sharing!

NoraAnne said...

Love your card, the layers are great! and you're right, the orange POPS!
Have fun at CHA!!!!!!!!!

FibreJunky said...

That is so gorgeous in its simplicity! Just beautiful!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I love those two stitches and the color combo! This is a fabby fabby card:) LOVE it:)

Aleks said...

Ohh this just waay too cute! I love the scallops and that some are textured! :D

Linda said...

Hey gril great birthday card I love that ribbon!