Tuesday, July 6th

This new {Paper Makeup Stamps} set {Dandy Wishes} makes me want to give {Katie} a great big kiss...hehe. I LOVE this set AND it's PERFECT for scrapbooking but still great for cardmaking. This set is versatile people and a MUST HAVE!!!!
I couldn't resist making a layout for Macy's 8th birthday!I sat down with this set and my creativity was SPARKED!! This layout came together so easily and is one of my new faves.
Want to see some closeups?!?!The Make a Wish sentiment was perfect for a birthday layout....or card ;)Might as well add this to your shopping list...you are GONNA want it!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

11 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Love how you used this set for accents on birthday scrapbook pages and how you paper pieced the heart center of the flower. :)

Crafty Engineering said...

This is awesome to see Dandy Wishes on a scrapbook page! I love the layout...may have to remember that one!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, I love when you post a page. this is darling!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love your layout! I agree that this set is super versatile!

Carisa said...

LOVE this - so cute!

Carisa said...

LOVE this - so cute!

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable, as is you daughter! She's so cute, and how fun to have her own room! What a great use of this fab set! Love it!

Jenny said...

Great scrapbook layout. Love all the details!

Stephanie Zito said...

Awww, this is so adorable Maria! Love all your details and the stitching! Sweet layout!

Tangii said...

You did a fabulous job girl!

Tracey said...

An incredible page! I love your use of the stamps on here!!