Friday, August 20th

Just a quick scrapbook layout today!
I made this for Macy's album...she braved the cold weather to go to the Broncos game with her dad. He tried to get me to go but I prefer my football curled up on the couch in my sweats with plenty of food close by ;) I used the Unity kits {A Little Happy}, {Delightful Moments} and {Confession: I {luv} Unity}.
Make sure you head on over to the {Unity blog} to see all the participants in this weeks {Friends with Flair}.
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun page and a memory that they will always remember.

Bogner's said...

Oh those Broncos games can get COLD! She is one tough cookie! I love the little banner you made saying broncos! So cute! Fabulous lo.

shuggy said...

what a great layout!

Anne said...

Sweet LO!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a FUN LO!! I love how you used stamps on it--and those papers are fab! LOVE it:)

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely layout!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a fun layout!!!!

lynn said...

lovely page, maria! i agree-football is best from the sofa--go colts!

Laurel said...

Wow, great job!

Lori said...

What a fun page! The pennant banner is the perfect touch.

marilyn said...

FUN layout!!!

Regina said...

Very cute LO - love the paper and the Broncos banner - looks like she had a great time, inspite of the cold.

Carisa said...

this is great! i love how you used the bronco's color but with pretty dp.

JenMarie said...

FABULOUS page!

Pamela said...

Love it!!! :)

Martha said...

adorable.

Angie Blom said...

Fantastic layout!! Great photos!