Friday, August 27th

I LOVE a good inspiration challenge...don't you! I use to do challenges ALL the time and lately as time has gotten more tight I don't get to as many as I would like...but when I saw this {Moxie Fab Trigger} I couldn't resist. I absolutely adore the bright colors with the crisp white....and I don't use white that often on cards (I lean more towards vanilla). Anyway, here is my take on the challenge.
I used the stamp sets {Birthday Cheer} and {Color It-Summer} from {Paper Makeup Stamps}. I stamped the flowers on patterned paper and just cut them out....easy peasy birthday card :)
It also fits this weeks {Makeup 4 the Weekend} challenge to make a birthday card. There is some great inspiration on the {PMS blog}...check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a beautiful and inspiring picture. I just love your take on this challenge. You are going to brighten someone special with this card.

Katie Cotton said...

Super cute! You should link it up to the M4TW challenge for today too! it's to make a birthday card! ;)
I love these bright colors together!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love it, Maria! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love it, Maria! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

Love it, Maria! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

Jenny said...

Great card! I love the new embossing folder!

Danni said...

Simply fabulous! Great card!

Maureen Morton said...

Excellent take on the Trigger! The colors are just so bright and cheery!

Christi said...

How pretty!! I love that stitching!!

susan opel said...

Hey Maria! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)