Monday, August 16th

Is everyone LOVING all the NEW {ippity} now that's it's FINALLY been released :) Last week was so exciting...the release party was a blast and I'm loving seeing all the new {ippity} creations. The {SCS gallery} is looking fabulous :)
If you still need to purchase some {ippity} I have ALL the new releases available for purchase on my {SALES BLOG}. I ship the same day you order so you get your stamps Z{ippity} quick.
My card for today uses this week {Mojo Monday sketch} created by your truly :) I sent Julee {this card} and she drew up this fabulous sketch. Make sure you come and play. I also played along with this weeks H{ippity} Hop challenge to use string. I got some bakers twine from {Papertrey} when I was at CHA and I love it. I used it instead of ribbon on this masculine card using the new {ippity} release {Authentic Man}.
I have to say I wasn't jumping up and down when I saw this set...I despise making masculine cards BUT that was before I had this set in my hands. I've NEVER loved any masculine stamps like I love these....SERIOUSLY people...buy it. It's so fantastic and I've already made a few male cards without any serious damage to my mojo...it's a MUST HAVE, GO TO guy card set :)
Alright so enough enabling...head on over to the {ippity} blog to see all of this weeks hop participants and don't forget about the {mojo sketch}.

16 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one AWESOME manly man card. I just love the colors, details and of course the new Ippity stamps.

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE this!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great masculine card!

Wendy said...

Listen girl, this sketch was hard for me so thanks!! LOL Love yours though and I am with you, manly cards are so tough!! But this one is great! I don't have any Ippity stamps but might take a look now! Thanks again girl!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. just amazing Maria, love that diecut for this image.. amazing with the sketch!!

NoraAnne said...

Great card Lisa! and an awesome sketch!

Elisabeth said...

So great! Love the way that nestie and the SU! punch coordinate so well!

Rona said...

great card - this set is definitely inspiring some nice masculine cards for me too!!

My Angel said...

Great masculine card!!

Martha said...

just wonderful

lynn said...

GORGEOUS guy card, maria-i'm stalking my mailman:)

Lisa H. said...

you rocked this Maria. love the sketch and how you used this image. it's great.

Gardner's Basket said...

Great masculine card!

Ellen said...

This is really great! Love the stitching and that string is perfect.

Ginny said...

Love this card, I think this may be my favorite set now, I keep going back to it for everything!

Suzi said...

I too was not overjoyed w/this set.....at first. After seeing all the awesome stuff done w/it, I LOVE it now. This is a great card!!! Love the red, white & blue!!