Monday, August 30

Hey everyone!! I'm back with a typical Monday card :) A little mojo mixed with a little hippity hopping....what could be better!!!
Of course I choose the square route for this weeks round or square {Mojo Monday Sketch}. I'm just plain chicken of the round ones....staying within my happy little box on this challenge.
Kelly has challenged us this week to make a back to school card for this weeks {Hippity Hop challenge}. I don't typically make monochromatic cards but for some reason I was feeling very vanilla and this is what happened. It's really all the patterned paper and ribbons fault. I couldn't decide which color to use with it so I decided to just stick with the one color. I really like it. And before you ask...the {ippity} stamp set I used is {Book It}. It's there....I promise...it's just the background. {Book It} has been my bestseller this release and it's only on sale through tomorrow!!!
Now head on over to the {ippity blog} and the {mojo blog} to play along....you could kill two birds with one stone like I did and combine the challenges :)

15 comments:

Bogner's said...

Very cute Maria! I love the lack of colors. It is just perfect for a back to school card!

Angie Blom said...

OH this is wonderful Maria, I love the colours and the details and layers. great background!! Everything blends so wonderfully.

Lisa said...

WOWZA! Way to rock the neutrals. And I love that ribbon!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

this is a beautiful back to school card, Maria! LOVE all of the cream color! :)

Karen said...

Love the monochromatic feel Maria and that book-it stamp is perfect for background! Love it all!!

Jen said...

Love the monochromatic look Maria, and the twill ruler ribbon is fantastic too!

lynn said...

this is so cute, maria!

Eva said...

Maria, this is soooo beautiful!!!!! I just love the white look and the beautiful take on the sketch!!! Gorgeous card!

Carisa said...

this is great maria! i love how the chipboard pops. and that ruler ribbon is so cute!

Lisa H. said...

love the monochromatic card-it is just pefectly beautiful! NICE!

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome back to school card.

Jenny said...

I love what you did with the back to school theme!! I also love all the neutral colors!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love the softness that this card brings to a hectic time! Lol
TFS!
=D

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!

Lisa Petrella said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! I love this card, Maria!!! The neutral color palette, the ruler ribbon, and the background----completely FABULOUS!