Thursday, August 12th

***This is post 1 of 2 today***
I LOVE the new {Paper Makeup Stamps} set {Color It Summer}. Lindsey Spencer has been drawing the most amazing sets for Katie lately and this is definately going to be a go to set for me. I LOVE the size of these images and they are great for paper piecing or coloring :)I decided to paper piece the images for today's card in some old gingham Stampin Up papers. It was a super simple card to put together. I added a sentiment from my other go to set {Birthday Cheer}.
I really like the grey bow...why don't I use this color more often?!?
Make sure you head on over to the {Paper Makeup blog} to see all the review cards for this set :)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

creative patti said...

Very cute card...

Lisa H. said...

I didn't want this to get overlooked with all the excitiment, today. Maria, cute as cute can be!

Michelle VP said...

I love the paper piecing done with that red gingham paper! Looks so great with the text background too. :)

FibreJunky said...

I don't know why you don't use grey more often. You should. It's really pretty.

Katie Cotton said...

OMG, i love how you paperpieced these! I want to be you when i grow up!