Thursday, August 19th

Still need some {ippity}?! {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog.
Today is the official end of our summer break :( Macy starts 3rd grade today...I can't believe how fast summer went this year. I'm really not ready to give up sleeping in yet! Mattea and Miller will start in the next few days....and as much as I would love to sleep in I'm also looking forward to a little me time :)
I spent yesterday crafting with the kids and WOW does my craft room look terrible. I'm pretty sure their goal yesterday was confetti :)
I used a few different NEW {ippity} releases for this weeks {Hip Hop} card.{House a Home}
{Authentic Man}
and
{Fall For You}
This card was inspired by {Betsy Veldman's} card on page 123 of the new issue of Card Style magazine by {Paper Crafts}. I LOVE her shabby style and also her use of color...so I took her shabby card and colored it up.
Now make sure you hop on over to {ippity} blog for this week's tutorial :)
Next Blog
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

22 comments:

Lisa H. said...

love Betsy's style, too. Your take on her card is wonderful-it really is YOU! love all the combo of images, so fun to do that.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one stunning and inspiring card. I just love everything about it.

Pat said...

Cute and colorful card! It makes me smile.

Erika M. said...

Your card is amazing!

Jenny said...

WoW....this layout is amazing!! Perfect touch of gingham under the triangle. Love it!!

Bogner's said...

I love your card Maria! I love that star! It is so fabulous on your card!

lynn said...

oooh, maria, i so LOVE this!! i love betsy and her card in that issue!

Dolores said...

I love the design of this card!

My Angel said...

Fabulous Card!! Love how you did your ribbon!

Rona said...

very fun :)

Connie said...

yes the card is amazing!!!

Aleks said...

adorable! I love that there is always something to look at and find on your cards! :)

Martha said...

beautiful

Kristen said...

Love the design of the card. I need to go and re look at Betsy to see your inspiration. I also need to check out the tutorial, I love the look you made.

Cindi said...

what a great card,,love teh design
:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOW! This card is full of stamped goodness--and color! I love everything about it--each image and the way you used them....the layout...the papers and colors..the ribbon....YOU!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it:)

Lillian Child said...

I haven't thought of Sunnybrook Farm in YEARS - I'm still grinning - what a DARLING card creation!

JPScraps said...

Awesome card.

creative patti said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Ola said...

This is absolutely adorable... love it!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Linda said...

WOW! This is one stunning and inspiring card. I just love

Katie Cotton said...

i'm so behind on commenting! hahaha! I love this!!!!! THe layout is awesome!