Thursday, August 26th

Happy Hip Hop!!!
I'm back with yet ANOTHER card using {Authentic Man}...seriously I didn't think I would LOVE this set as much as I do but it's all I use from this release!! Well not ALL...I used {Life Is The Journey} on this card too but I can't help but gravitate toward this set...it's AMAZING. And it's back in stock on my {Sales Blog}. Do you have your {ippity} yet?!? If not make sure you {CLICK HERE} to go check out my sales...the prices only last until August 31st...snatch them up while you can.
Now how about that card :)
I thought this would be a fun twist to a wedding or anniversary card. The color combo just sort of happened, I've had tons of scraps hanging out on my desk top. I've been creating plenty lately with the kids in school but it's all for a publication call. I'm hoping at least a few things get picked up but I promise to share my rejects here with you ;)
I stamped the scroll circle on cork and then ran it through my cuttlebug with a nestablitlies die. I love how it grounds the flower and gives the simple layout a little punch.
Now don't forget to hit the last stop on today's hop....the {ippity} blog. If you didn't start from the beginning you are going to want to {CLICK HERE} to head to the Unity blog...I hear there is some excitement over there today :)
Next Blog
Thanks for stopping by!
PhotobucketTo purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

28 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous card, Maria! Love the cork and that beautiful sentiment!!

creative patti said...

Great card, loving it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow this gorgeous Maria!!!!

Katie Cotton said...

this is just stunning! I love it!

Lisa H. said...

love this, Maria. great combo of texture and the pop of color with that ribbon. it's just darling.

Jenny said...

Great card! I love the colors and the cork is perfect! My favorite is the bow in the middle!

Kelly Landers said...

Maria the treatment in the center on the cork with the nesties framing your flower is simply amazing!! It really took this otherwise masculine appearing set and made it totally feminine!! I love this!! Miss ya bunches!! ♥

Michele Gross said...

Hi Maria! I've been bad about getting around to commentlately but I still love you!! :D This card is gorgeous! Love the cork and that sentiment is outstanding!

StampinCathy said...

This is just gorgeous and so inspiring. love how you used the cork with the flower. Great sentiment too.

dahlhousedesigns said...

OMGosh Maria, this has to be one of my favorites of yours!!! I just absolutely love it!

lisa a.

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous! I love the sentiment!

Donna said...

Beautiful card! i love the stitching and colors

Lacey said...

super lovely card! great work

annemk said...

great card!
♥anne

awendybird said...

Awesome card!

Lesley Langdon said...

Very nice card - very manly!

Jen said...

Love the scroll on the cork and the die cut...fabby card Maria!

Martha said...

wow, amazing.

marilyn said...

LOVE your card--fantastic!

Eva said...

Maria, this is just GORGEOUS...so love the cork on this, and your flowers, just gorgeous and the sentiment is perfect! Hugs..

Cherie said...

Very pretty!

Lisa said...

Cork??? How cool is that??? Love how this all works together!

Erika M. said...

Your card is simply lovely!

Cindi said...

great card! that cork is great on there
:)

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh yes Maria, cork is so yummy! And your card is beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE it--love that stamping on the cork--and that flower--and that ribbon! YOU are soooooo creative;)

Pamela said...

Great card! I love it! :)

Ola said...

Beautiful card... love the cork!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com