Tuesday, August 31st

{Paper Makeup Stamps} is the sponsor this week on the {2 Sketches 4 You} blog. I have to admit when I first saw this sketch I was completely baffled but once I sat down this card idea came really quickly. This card only took me about a half an hour which is lightning fast for me. My favorite thing about Laura and Kazan's sketches is that there is so much room for interpretation...their sketches always spark my creativity. I used the set {Home Matters}. I LOVE this set and can't believe this is the first time I got it inky....shame on me!
The papers are some old Stampin Up and the last scraps of my {Jillibean Soup} paper in the fun red print. I actually thought I was already out but found some hanging out at the bottom of my scrap basket. I think I might have to get some more....I just LOVE this paper!
Now swing by the {2s4U blog} and play along for some FABULOUS {Paper Makeup Stamps}.
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Michele Gross said...

How cute! This card turned out wonderful! Love the paper piecing :)

Katie Cotton said...

love this! I love how you just took a partial of the sentiment to make it work perfectly on your card! And the papers are gorgeous!

Jenny said...

GREAT take on the sketch!! Love the birdhouse!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Love the dp and the paper piecing. I just love your take on this sketch. Thanks for the inspiration you give me everyday.

Christi said...

How pretty! I love the colors and that dp!

Christi said...

How pretty! I love the colors and that dp!

Cheryl Nelson said...

such a darling card! love that bird house!

lynn said...

love this, maria!

Kazan Clark said...

what a lovely combination of papers and patterns
Thanks for playing along with us this week
:) Kazan