Wednesday, August 18th

Can you feel it?!? The change that's coming....school is starting, the weather is cooling and FOOTBALL is getting underway. I {heart} fall and I {heart} football. I'm already planning my fantasy football team and planning our first football party. This year I'm doing it up right....I made invites :) Of course I had to use one of my all time fave monsters from {Paper Makeup Stamps}. I love the {football fan monster} and doesn't it look like he's singing the sentiment?!?! I made it myself using the font Jailbird Jenna. I sing this line all season long....you know...from Monday night football...hehe...I LOVE it :)
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Ginny said...

Oh I'm going to have to pull the stamp out! Love the font too

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute.

Michelle VP said...

What a perfect football card! This monster cracks me up. I love the striped paper you used for his helmet and the saying you printed. :)

Jenny said...

I LOVE fall but I'm not a football fan =) Super cute little guy and great for football invites!

Katie Cotton said...

hahahahahha! love it!

Danni said...

Awesome!