Friday, September 10th

Clean and Simple is the name of the game on this card. I have a {Paper Makeup Stamps} review card for you today using the newly released set {Little Moments}. I just adore this set and really wanted to make the sentiment the focus....so I kept things clean and just used a really, REALLY bright color to add some pizazz. I love the neutral black and grey with the bold and sassy pink. I added some pink stitching just because I had to :) My new {Lacey Circles} nesties add a punch of pink and a few buttons were all I felt it needed to be complete.
You could use this set and any color combo you wanted to make a really quick and easy gift set.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Crafty Engineering said...

Love it! I still need to pull out my lacey circles dies!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, perfect! What a stunning color combination! Love it!!

Hugs, Wendy

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome. Love the colors and how it pops.

Carma said...

How perfect for a PMS card. So striking!!

Brandi said...

Oh this rocks Maria! :)

Jenny said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pink and black combo! It rocks!

Lisa Petrella said...

GREAT CAS card! Love the color combo and the stitching!