Friday, September 17th

Friday!!!!!
My kids have Monday off from school so we have a three day weekend....LOVE that!
I have a scrapbook layout for today's {Friends with Flair}. It's for Macy's school album...her first day of third grade :)She had so many nerves this year because she was going to a new school. She was afraid she was going to be the smallest kid in her class....I think that's cute. She isn't the smallest in her class but walking next to the fifth graders is a bit intimidating....those kids are tall!
Here is a detail shot:I used LOTS of Unity sets...what to know which ones?
{Delightful Moments}
{Priceless Relections}
{Capture Life}
{Simply Magical}
{Favorite Things}
phew....told you I used a lot of them :)
I LOVE being able to show so much love to so many Unity sets on a layout. Sadly most of the stamps I used today were inked for the very first time...I need more stamp time ;)
Make sure you head on over to the {Unity blog} to see all this weeks participants...if you find the blinkie you will win FREE stamps....just saying :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

14 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maria,

what a nice layout to remember this day and the feeling she had! Very nice! Love all the stamps you've used and don't we all have a few stamps we never used!! I don;t even have so many stamps, just started collecting since February, but already I haven't used them all.. hi hi! Love this one!!!

Hugs, Wendy

Jenny said...

Wonderful colors to this layout! She is a cutie!!

Elisabeth said...

Fantastic page! I was so surprised not to see a card, I checked to make sure I was on the right blog, LOL

4guysandagirl said...

Oh my! I love everything about this layout!!!! Super job!!!

4guysandagirl said...

Oh my! I love everything about this layout!!!! Super job!!!

jo said...

Great layout Maria!!

Rona said...

GREAT layout!!!

Anne said...

Love the LO! The colors and your daughter are awesome!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Wonderful colors and textures! Looks like your blog!

lynn said...

so sweet, maria! you do these pages beautifully:)

Lori said...

Fabulous layout! Love how you incorporated so many different stamped images.

StampinCathy said...

Love this page. Great colors, layout and just love how you used all the fun stamps.

Lisa H. said...

such a fabulous page, Maria. LOVE those circles with the stitched stamp-it looks so real. great colors, here, too!

Angie Blom said...

This is wonderful Maria! I just love this!