Friday, September 24th

How's it rollin everyone?!?! I thought this sentiment from Unity's {A little happy KOTM} was kind of fun with this bicycle image from the Melody Ross kit {One Precious Life}. I made this card for a publication call awhile back and since it was rejected you get to see it today for {Friends with Flair}. One nice thing about being rejected is all the cards that build up to be shown on your blog :) I happen to really like this card and I never take it personally when I don't get picked up....as long as I like it...I'm GOOD!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend....I get to watch my girls cheer tonight during the high school football game half time show...can't wait :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
To purchase {ippity} stamps, please {CLICK HERE} to go to my sales blog!

19 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Love the bike and sentiment.

Jenny said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE this card!!! EVERYTHING about it is soooo perfect!!

BonnieRose said...

so so happy.. love this card!!!!

Bogner's said...

Beautiful bike and card! I love the buttons in the middle of the wheels! So fun!

Carisa said...

Absolutely!! Great way to put it. I Love this card - it screams Maria all over it!!! LOVE the button accents.

Cat said...

Very cut. i'm loving that bike! i think i have a bike stamp that hasn't been inked. yikes!

Martha said...

ahhh, love this.

Carolina said...

Stunning as always Maria! LOVE how your card turned out...the gingham ribbon is the perfect touch!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this Maria so pretty!!!

NoraAnne said...

WOW! This is one gorgeous card!!!! Love the vellum piece behind the card and the vintagey look to the bike and cardstock! AWESOME!

sherree said...

love your card the bike is so sweet!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute stamp--I do not have that bike yet! MUST get it:) LOVE that ribbon--as always! YOU ROCK!

Lisa said...

Wowza...gorgeous! I love that bike!

Kathy said...

Love this one! Love the colors you picked and the bike is super cute. I'm feeling like I need that stamp :-)

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

I like how you used the vellum as the label. Very neat look.

Angie Blom said...

Oh my Maria, I just love this card. amazing image.. I really need to ink these up.

FibreJunky said...

This is really lovely! I like the stitching on the side. The buttons are great on the wheels. I'm surprised it didn't get picked up.

Lori said...

Fabulous! Love how you used the vellum behind the bike image.

Anne said...

Awesome card! I can't believe it wasn't picked up by a magazine. Their loss!!