Monday, September 13th

I'm this week's hostess for the H{ippity} Hop challenge and I decided to do a color challenge this week :){Lisa Arana} made the cute little color blinkie for me...thanks Lisa! My card this week uses the {ippity} sets:
{Music of my Heart}
{Fall For You}
{House a Home}

I made it for our VERY SPECIAL guest designer from the last release {Stephanie Muzzlin}. We just LOVED having her join us and couldn't pass up the opportunity to show her how much we love her!! Her birthday isn't actually until tomorrow but swing on by her blog today and give her and early Happy Birthday!!!
While the {ippity} design team is celebrating Stephanie many of the {ippity} chicks are making special farewell cards for Michelle Ogdahl. She has helped get {ippity} were we are at today....she is one AMAZING women and she is leaving us :( You can see Angela's post about the transition {HERE}.
I will miss Michelle so much but am really looking forward to getting to know Amy Tillmans who will be taking over her job!!
I totally don't have a mojo card this week....final paper time...but make sure you head on over to the {Mojo Monday blog} and check out this weeks sketch.

21 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this is too, too cool! love that tag with the birdie. Stephanie will love it! and super cute color blinkie for this week's challenge.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This card is gorgeous as always!!!!Thank You so much Maria!!!Love ya!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Very nice bird here and lovely warm colors!! The ribbon and little rose finish it perfectly! I like it a lot!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Elisabeth said...

Love the shading and the color scheme...wonderful card!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning and inspiring card. I just love this technique and layout.

Michele Gross said...

The bird is just adorable! I love the music sheet on the body and the pretty bling wing :) Uber cuteness!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Yip, LOVE IT! That little birdie is just perfect!!!

lisa a.

Jen said...

Love the ink distressing on the tag and bird...what a fabulous creation Maria!

Kelly Landers said...

Maria, this is so gorgeous! I just love the gradation of color on the tag!! It's very fall-ish!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous, Maria!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--this is so cute! I love that bird with the music---and that ribbon/bow! YOU are so so so so AMAZING:) LOVE it!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Beautiful!

Susan B. said...

Lovely card Maria!

shuggy said...

i love the tag on this card!

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is so pretty Maria!
Love the colors and your darling bow!!
Thanks for a great challenge for next week! love the color challenges!!

Hugs,
Mary

lynn said...

LOVE your inking on that tag and bird!--just so cute!

Eva said...

This is gorgeous Maria...I bet Stephanie will love it, too!!

Carisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I just love it - and it's funny cuz I drove by a house the other day that was green with Red trim & door and I thought oooh, pretty combo & totally wanted to make a card from it - now I'll just add a splash of yellow to play along!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful use of this cute little bird~love the paper piecing of his wing!

JenMarie said...

Love this, beautiful bird!

Suzi said...

WOW!!! Love the color combo & that tag is simple but AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!