Monday, September 20th

Today, {Paper Makeup Stamps} and {Quixotic Paperie} are hopping together.
Quixotic Paperie is an online retailer of PMS in the UK.
Their design team and the PMS design team have created some yummy eye candy for you so make sure you check out the full list of participants at the bottom of this post.

Help...I think I must have caught a bug of some kind. Everytime I sit down with my {Paper Makeup Stamps} I end up making a whole card SET!! I used the SUPER adorable set {Snow Happy} for these cards. I just LOVE snowmen...but not the real ones...I don't like snow ;)
The colors were inspired by this weeks {Play Date Cafe} color challenge. I squealed a little when I saw these colors....some of my faves.Totally inspiring right?!?Of course I used this weeks {Mojo Monday} sketch for one of the cards...the other was inspired by the leftovers ;)I had intended to make this card clean and simple but once I got a hold of the polka dot paper it just didn't happen. I'm glad it didn't because I love these paper together. Okay...now bounce on along to see what the rest of the hop peeps made using {Paper Makeup Stamps}
Here is a list of the hop participants:


Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

27 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Cute cards ! love the 'snow', good idea !
greetings, martina
x

Crafty Engineering said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute! I love them! You are making me want that snowman set. This is a great start to some Christmas cards!

Jenny said...

You are so ahead of the game as always! I love X-mas cards!! These are super cute snowmen!

Randee E said...

Love the bright cheery colors and of course the Gingham and Polka dots!!! How fun and I'm jealous at how efficient and ahead of the game you are!!

Tina said...

GOrgeous set! The snowmen look perfect with your paper choices.

Katie Cotton said...

ACK! i love love love these! Simply and utterly FABULOUS!

Scrapenabler said...

Love your cards! The papers go so well together and love the snowmen!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such cute holiday cards, wonderful mix of papers and images. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Shaela said...

woohoo - getting a jump start on your Christmas cards!! :) great set

Sarah Anderson said...

It's a good job you can never have too many snowmen stamps as these are just so cute. Glad you liked this week's play date colours so much :) I love your set of cards, so cheerful! Thanks for playing along in the cafe :)

Julie Ranae said...

OMGoodness Maria! What a wonderful entry for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe....we are so happy to have them hanging in The Cafe Gallery. Great to have you play along with us.

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are just adorable. Love your take on the challenges. You are going to put a smile one someones face when they receive one of these.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely! Lovely cards. Kim

Danni said...

Oh these are fabulous! Such great colors!

BonnieRose said...

these are so cute Maria.. what great cards!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY OH MY! Maria--these cards are just so fun! I just love these snowmen! I just love your papers and that ribbon! You are sooooooooooooooooooo awesome! I just love visiting your blog!! Great job! So glad you joined in the fun this week:) THANKS for playing along with us at the PDCC:}

Carma said...

What fun! I love these little guys too and this is great inspiration. Love the polka dots and gingham!!!

Marie B. said...

Hi Maria! I just had to come by and comment on these adorable snowmen! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, I wish I could acquire that condition of sitting down to make a card and end up making a set! Fabulous cards, you are definitely on your way to meeting your Christmas card quota! Love those adorable snowman images and they're paired so well with that red polka-dotted background dp! Super job with our color story, thanks so much for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

...Darlene said...

What fun snowmen. Great job in using all the colors. Thank you for sharing.

Lisa Petrella said...

Adorable card set!! Love the super cute snowmen and the way the red & white polka dots and black & white gingham look together!!!

Michelle VP said...

Oh how fun that you made a set of cards! I love the cheery colors and layouts and how well everything coordinates. :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous set of cards Maria! I love the happy colors!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable set of cards. The snowmen are so cute and they are fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Maria these are fabulous!! Loving the colours. :)

JeanFB said...

Adorable cards!!! Love how you've used the PDCC colors, too - congrats on the Fab 4!

Creative Mish said...

Awesome cards. I am a huge snowman fan! That paper you used is amazing